Wednesday 6 May 2015

Met Gala 2015; China through looking glass

So the met gala one of my dreams to go to one or even design a dress to fit the theme one day maybe it will come true well wishful thinking at least right? So this years met gala theme was chine through the looking glass and I first heard it I was like what does that even mean. I thought it was quite hard I was trying to think if I went what would I wear would I go traditional or dress a trend then incorporate some key Chinese traditions in my outfit. Me personally I didn't really feel like it people understood the theme I felt like some Celebs nailed the theme and here's who I thought looked amazing.
Emily ratajkowski in top shop 
BeyoncĂ© in givenchy 
Lady gaga in Balencigia 

Kate Hudson in Michael Kors
Diana Agron in Tory burch 
Zendaya Coleman in Fausto Puglis
I all thought that they nailed it I love the different interpretation s of this theme and I can't wait for next years theme 

No comments:

Post a Comment