Monday 31 March 2014

Hello Im Paul Smith

I went to the new Paul smith exhibition two weeks ago and forgot to post about it :( im terrible with things like keeping update but here it is finally. for my Fashion foundation I have to go to all different exhibitions whether its fashion related or something im interested in. I really like this exhibition im not sure when it closes but i think its closed now, but i think it was such a good experience I got to see all the things hes done some of his fashion shows pictures there was a wall full of buttons was so quirky I loved it.




Here are is a picture of his work space and it made me excited and inspired into what life will be like if i was a designer, I feel like the road ahead for me as a future can be rocky and exciting but i have to feel ready and be able to inspire other people to love fashion like i do 




(me and paul smith)
 
This is the wall when you first walk in of all different types of photos drawings and miscellaneous things. I was really lucky to have this opportunity to go and visit designers exhinitions

No comments:

Post a Comment